Monday, September 5th – School Holiday. Enjoy the three day weekend!
Tuesday, September 6th at 5:30 pm -Parent Night! Receive information about fourth grade.
Math Learning Goals: Comparing Numbers
- 3.4F Multiplication Review
- 4.2 A -Place value is 10 times position to right & 1/10 of the place to the left
- 4.2 B- Place value of whole #’s through 1 billion & decimals through hundredths
- 4.2 C- Compare & Order whole #’s
Math Homework: Study 6’s, 7’s, and 8’s X Facts and Math HW due Thursday, September 8th.
- Math HW was passed out on Friday and is due the following Thursday, September 8th.
- Study all X facts. A quiz will be given Friday on all facts. Students who do not make a 100 on this quiz will take the another quiz the following Friday. The highest of the two grades will be recorded in the grade book.
Science Learning Goal: Structures & Functions
- 4.10A Explore how structures and functions enable organisms to survive in their environment